As a Media specialist, you'll work with internal stakeholders and external clients and will be involved in:
- creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels for National and Local clients
- overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- writing engaging copy for adverts
- account management of clients
- producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Management of the Tracking Dashboard we have in place
- You'll manage several campaigns and work with a range of clients or internal stakeholders, giving you lots of variety.
- You'll work with data, analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimise a PPC campaign.
- You will often spend time meeting clients and stakeholders and attending events.
- You will get exposure to search engine optimisation (SEO), social media marketing, digital strategy and digital PR.
- Generate regular reports using our tracking dashboard.
- Experience working in a fast based environment (briefs & proposals with quick turn around and campaign setups)
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in relevant or related field of study
- 3+ years’ experience in SEM or Digital Marketing working for a media agency
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Experience using Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- In-depth knowledge across the Google Marketing Platform (i.e. DV360, SA360, Campaign Manager) would be desirable, but not essential.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and Cover letter to Michael Hammond: firstname.lastname@example.org
0433 522 514 for a confidential discussion about this role.