Are you looking for a role in a unique agency that values sustainability/ environmental wellbeing where you can take ownership of the SEO/SEM side of the business, a role where you can work with clients who share the same unique values and work in a team that values a self-starter who shows up with a sense of passion in what they do.
This indie boutique agency is looking for a Senior SEM/SEO Manager to work across strategy, implementation and analytics and insights reporting due to a growing client base, they are looking to build their Search team and this is the hire to start it all. This agency uniquely builds a global team around all of its clients, and brings a fresh, passionate, and transparent model to the industry. Thus, this is a very non-traditional agency as well as very non-traditional clients.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Bring your love and proven experience of SEO/SEM to join this collaborative team and step up into a role where you will make this side of digital marketing your own.
- Have at least 4+ yrs work in both SEO & SEM, running all aspects of the digital implementation across paid search and advising clients on SEO best practice.
- Have experience with performance tools (Google Adwords, CM, DV360, SA360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager ect)
- Analyse, identify and present to the client ways of improving performances to maximise ROI and general campaign performance.
- Educate, update and advise clients on online channel methodologies as well as platform solutions.
- Not be shy to offer ideas to fellow team members when challenging the areas of potential growth and development within the Paid Search, SEO & analytics as you operate as a unit.
- Preferably come from an agency background but if you have the skills and experience that's what counts.
If you are looking for a break from big agency politics, love dogs and a warehouse setting, flexible hours, flat team structures, and huge growth and ownership opportunities, please apply!
*Only those with full working rights (citizenship or PR) in Australia will be considered.