70K package ( flex for the right candidate)
11 months ago
• Do you have a passion for Media and a thirst for knowledge in everything digital?
• Are you looking to use your existing skill set to add value across the digital spectrum?
• Do you have excellent communication skills?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Performance team manages Digital Media campaigns for the agency while working with the Account Service team to educate clients on strategy, campaign performance, digital trends and new offerings. We are looking for a skilled Performance Analyst to join our growing team in Melbourne.
Our Agency team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Our Client Service team represent the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital and our Performance team work closely in conjunction with them to ensure seamless implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaigns to produce solid results.
As Performance analyst you need to be ready to take ownership of all things Digital, working on with a dynamic and driven team of like minded individuals.
On any given day, you might be required to:
• Manage multiple digital campaigns with a focus on Search, Social, Mobile, Display, efficiently managing your time between jobs;
• Use campaign management tools to set up and manage client campaigns within Adwords, Facebook, Doubleclick, DBM and Datorama;
• Respond to campaign briefs and ensure campaign delivering: tracked properly, ongoing optimisation, budget alignment, contribution to insights in post campaign performance reviews;
• Work with the internal team to ensure campaigns are tracked properly, ongoing optimisation, contribution to insights in post campaign performance reviews and reporting;
• Build and maintain close relationships with external client contacts in an effort to provide the best possible customer service and educate them on all aspect of digital media;
• Regularly check and update finance tracking to manage media budgets / planning parameters, working with the Finance team to oversee monthly billings;
• Communicate with creative agencies (including our internal creative team) to ensure all artwork assets are provided on time and to the correct standards, including creation of material specs & instructions;
• Build strong relationships with Publishers and supplier partners building goodwill and trust;
Our ideal person:
• Brings at least 2-3 years experience in a similar digital media planning, buying or optimisation role within an Advertising or Media agency;
• Must have experience managing end to end digital campaigns in Search, Social, Display;
• Have a proven track record of planning, executing, reporting, optimising and insights;
• Be able to showcase strong attention to detail and time management skills and are comfortable in a semi technical and client facing position;
• Have the ability of working independently as well as collaboratively in a small team;
• Is comfortable working in fast-paced environment and shows strong attention to detail;
• Is confident running meetings or presenting in a group setting;
• Has a positive outlook.
Working under the guidance of the Head of Media and reporting to the Client Service Director, this is an outstanding opportunity to hit the ground running in a role focused on the media strategy planning process, managing the translation of presented strategies into detailed and innovative plans, following each campaign through with analysis of digital results and providing key insights and recommendations.