2 months ago
Join a leading global programmatic adTech company that has a large market share across the APAC region with some excellent publisher, agency and brand clients.
This role will be a 12 mos Mat Leave cover to start, but with the view to go permanent dependent on performance. You will be stepping into a patch of major publisher clients and serve as the conduit between internal and external stakeholders to drive further revenue growth for the business.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced programmatic specialist with a strong knowledge of the video ad-serving landscape preferred.
• Stakeholder Management & Campaign Performance - WIPs, QBRs, daily reports and liaising with internal tech/ops teams to ensure publisher projects are on track
• Manage Publisher Inventory Quality & Supply using analytics to identify pockets of opportunity - use rate, fill rate improvements, device issues, etc.
• In-depth analysis of publisher relationships, analysing all aspects of inventory provided and ensuring they are conducting best use of the tech stack, and overall growing platform spend
• 3+ years minimum digital/programmatic media accounts experience, and knowledge of local publisher landscape
• Sound working knowledge of DIGITAL (mobile, display, video, social) is a must, and programmatic - DSP, SSP, DMP, RTB and exchanges highly preferred
• Good client management experience with a consultative/upselling personality/approach
• Ability to work in a small team, start-up environment, and draw on the strengths of the company and brand
• Good organisational skills, and excellent communication and presentation skills
• Friendly, professional, ambitious, curious, passionate, and eager to learn
• The ability to analyse data, deliver insights and commentate on yield management
• Solution driven personality with strong problem solving and analytical skills
This role is a great opportunity to step into a leading global AdTech, offer a consultative service and further your programmatic knowledge.
To apply, please send your CV to Lauren at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. SY8421