To keep it short and to the point:
- Work-life balance .. actually pushed!
- $3k training allowance for personal and development each year
- 12 month gym membership!!
- Secure parking available
- Join a team who hang out in and outside of work!
Day to day:
- Manage the production process and approvals on campaigns from concepts, eDM’s, Facebook, Website assets, Digital banners, Video production, print and radio commercials
- Create, track and meet both timelines and budgets
- Client face and liaise with various teams and external providers
- Report on campaign performance and deliver to clients
- Have involvement updating and uploading website content
- 2+ years experience in marketing and advertising as a project manager, open to other titles if you’re from an agency background in media space (eg. Sales support role from media agency)
- Solid understanding of digital campaigns
- Ridiculously outstanding organisational and communication skills (verbal, written, grammar.. the whole kit and caboodle)
- High attention to detail, even when under pressure..
- Awesome negotiation skills as you may deal with various stakeholders
- Be able to work autonomously and as a TEAM PLAYER!
- Marketing background
- Agency experience
- Experienced in: Mac, Excel and/or Mail Chimp
If you tick these boxes please hit apply! If not, please send your CV to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.