Do you love working with clients, creatives, and external experts?
Do you have experience in the retail design and marketing space?
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager for a 6-month contract to work on an exciting new project. You will be responsible for managing the progress of key retail projects, facilitating effective collaboration between internal and external experts to deliver high-quality projects on time, within budget. Will be oversea the roll-out and development of cutting edge retail concepts and be instrumental in helping deliver superior customer experiences
Interested? Read on for the juicy details:
Day-to-day your role will cover:
- Onsite leadership - overseeing retail development, layout and fit-out activities
- Design management from concept design to build
- Client relationship management.
- Supplier and contractor management. Build strong relationships with key partners Work closely with the Client Service and Design team (onshore and offshore) to provide best in class outputs on time and budget.
- Organise resources according to the scope of work.
- Day-to-day project operation and manage it effectively.
- Report to stakeholders in case of need.
- Work with partnering teams to deliver successful retail launches to the client.
- Manage relationships with key partners.
- Report writing including cost reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Promote a Health & Safety culture and drive assurance across all events
In terms of your experience you’ve designed retail customer experiences and journeys, you understand design retail management and development including layouts and fit-outs. With knowledge in digital marketing, advertising and marketing communication you Inspire great creative thinking and pushes and boundaries.
If you’re a team player and an organised people person who can effectively collaborate between internal and external teams and have 7 + years’ experience in retail and experiential marketing ger in touch.
Click apply and send your CV to Jane.