My client is a rapidly growing ad-tech company that is offering a world class Ad technology globally. They offer We offer 360-degree digital marketing solutions helping both small and large clients worldwide optimise their Online Marketing campaigns using our proprietary technology.
They are looking to hire an avid SEM/ PPC Account Manager to join their growing team in Melbourne. You will be responsible for managing clients’ online marketing activity, building and implementing marketing strategies, and optimising towards the clients’ business goals and KPIs.
If you are motivated, have the right attitude with a willingness to learn in an agile office where your voice will make a huge difference, I want to hear from you!
Main job responsibilities:
- Manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) projects including: client relations, performance analysis, campaign development, testing & reporting.
- Research and analyse industry changes/developments in Search Engine Marketing.
- Analyse client websites and provide well-defined strategies to improve site performance and ROI.
- Create and present written recommendations for SEM performance improvements.
- Perform analysis and research, provide recommendations and develop strategy for PPC campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships with clients around Australia.
- Utilising our leading edge technology to manage client's a.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong aptitude in technology/ data analysis.
- Highly motivated, goal driven with a willingness to have fun and learn along the way with a team to support you.
- Ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data.
- Passionate about the online marketing industry and willing to keep up with the latest Google and Social trends.
- Customer service orientation and ability to form lasting customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.