As a key member of our Client Service team your success relies on your ability to lead the engagement, execution and delivery of results across your client(s) whilst maximising any organic growth opportunities for the business. You’re required to ensure the team around you are working together to provide a client experience that is none other than exceptional.
Your day to to day:
- You are accountable for the experience, service quality and results of your portfolio of clients.
- You pro-actively manage client relationships to ensure we achieve agreed project deliverables and leverage opportunities to strengthen our relationship and improve profit performance
- You ensure all new clients have gone through the credit application process and that all compliance documents (SLAs & TOB) have been completed and signed before and work commences.
- You scope, design and deliver projects and milestones using shared project management methodology
- You analyse, interpret and add value to client needs through creating, writing and presenting accurate briefs whilst demonstrating strong brand, channel and marketing understanding.
- You’re working with internal and external resources on strategy and creative development to ensure our work meets the needs of the brief and the client.
- You have clarity around what success looks like in your role, how this fits into the Client service team and the Agency. You’re engaged and owning your role.
- You are seen as a strong, proactive, inspiring and decisive leader within Client Service team and someone who is driving and impacting results.
- You’re approachable at all times and lead by example in a way you’d expect your team and the broader agency to behave.
- You’ve built strong relationships with both internal staff, external clients and suppliers.
- You understand the clients budgets, their implications for clients and you are able to communicate and negotiate effectively with clients to ensure relationships remain strong and successful.
What you should bring:
- Builds rapport quickly, passionate and energetic, strong negotiation skills and sound commercial acumen.
- Experience working in the banking sector or with clients in the financial services is a bonus (not essential)
- Analytical, with strong attention to detail and a focus on data and results.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on strategic client relationships.
- Strong understanding of the creative development process
This is a full-time role, based in Melbourne's CBD.
If the above sounds like you hit 'APPLY' now!
* Only those with valid working rights need to apply