About The Company
Our client is an award-winning branding agency that specialises in strategy, creation and activation. They provide end-to-end branding solutions for forward-thinking clients across property, retail, finance and luxury lifestyle.
As they experience new business wins, they are looking to grow the team with an experienced Senior Account Manager.
About The Role
- Be a key point of contact for a range of clients to discuss and identify their needs
- Work with other team members to create unique marketing strategies to meet and execute client's needs
- Manage budgets, campaign schedules and media agendas
- Be accountable for the trafficking of jobs through the agency from commencement to completion
- Ensure estimating and invoicing are accurate
- Experience in a fast-paced agency (or similar environment)
- Skillful in managing multiple clients and their expectations
- An understanding of all facets of productions, including digital
- Possesses resilience, team orientation, character and a sense of humour
- High attention to detail and a drive to constantly exceed and bring in new ideas
Perks Of The Role
- Attractive, above-market salary on offer
- Flexible working arrangements - WFH/Hybrid work model
- Prime inner-city location, walking distance from public transport
Want to find out more? Call Georgia Barr on 1800 934 012 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.