About the Agency:
This agency is a renowned truly integrated agency that has partnered with this large national grocery retailer since its foundation by an enigma of the advertising creative world. They are known for creating some of the most talked about and longest running award winning ads for this national grocery retailer with what could be considered polarising creative choices (at the time). They have a big focus on creating a close-knit, supportive, and collaborative environment, where everyone pulls together to get the work done.
About the role:
This role will require you to be process-driven and use your expertise in design to deliver creative briefs on time and within budget. Your attention to detail will also be vital.
Some duties will be:
- Scheduling of designer allocations with the design director and Account Manager.
- Manage and participate in design meetings and breifings.
- Proofing of final material.
- Competitor analysis and trend reporting.
- Understand your clients' specific needs.
- Management of assets and stock image purchases.
- You will have a strong understanding of how to manage and meet client expectations and work well within a team environment.
- You will have experience in ATL campaigns, and an understanding of how these feed into a TTL approach.
- Comfortable and confident in managing key client relationships
- Be a leader and provide a supportive internal team environment.
If this sounds like you, apply using the link, email your updated CV or call Mea directly at 0417 217 968
Please note, that only suitable candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted.
If this job is not for you, check out our website www.becomerecruitment.com.au for more vacancies.