$120,000 - $150,000 + Super
22 days ago
Want to become part of a growing business?
If you have an unquenchable thirst for shaping technology landscapes and a leader who can get clients excited about a journey toward success then you’ll LOVE working for this company.
This company is young but successful and possess a natural ability to influence and present across large businesses and technical teams.
To be successful for this role, you need to be someone who is constantly learning and will take advantage of all the career development opportunities on offer (as well as the fun, flexible working environment)
The first project you’ll be involved in will be building and evolving a friction-free ecosystem of platforms, tools and processes to accelerate delivery for one of Australia’s largest organisations’.
Expertise and Experience
• DevOps & Cloud evangelist - automation and code is what you do
• Experienced systems wrangler for *nix
• You want to use your experience in environments that follow DevOps principles
• You have good working knowledge of, and experience in using DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Packer, Vagrant
• You automated lots of ‘things’ using Python, Ruby, Bash and/or Powershell
• You do this all the time within AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and other cloud providers
• With a mature approach you worked collaboratively with others as the situation dictates
• All the time maintaining your passion for quality, process-improvement, and customer satisfaction
• Have a github account and are comfortable contributing back to open source
• Like to measure and alert using CloudWatch, Splunk, SumoLogic, Logstash, Datadog or New Relic
• Know container orchestration with ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
• Familiar with web servers like nginx and httpd
• Understand networks and load balancing
• Have written cloud-formation templates and are comfortable with the concepts
• Can keep data forever using SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Experienced with Cloud Technologies and offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Experienced with Agile, ITIL, security, audit, compliance
1) Technical Interview with a couple members of the team
2) A possible technical challenge based on round 1 or straight to 2nd interview which is more of a cultural interview
PR or Citizens only
Not suitable for juniors
SAL: $120,000 - $150,000 + Super