$120,000 - $150,000 + Super
03 8373 9600
22 days ago
A young, growing consultancy, dedicated to designing and building analytical platforms and help businesses to break free of old technology that uses up valuable resources.
You'll be joining a team who poss a natural ability to influence and present across large businesses and technical teams.
To be successful for this role, you will have experience of working in an enterprise environment: implementation of CICD, continuous testing infrastructure as code, automation of environment deployment and automated shakeout testing.
You'll work with some of Australia's best companies, on the best projects with an ever-evolving technology stack (see below).
Perks: All the directors work within the business, on client side and are there to help you whenever you need. Awesome office location. Lots of meet-ups & social activities, Burger Fridays, plenty of games nights and fun to be had.
• DevOps & Cloud evangelist - automation and code is what you do
• Experienced systems wrangler for *nix
• You want to use your experience in environments that follow DevOps principles
• You have good working knowledge of, and experience in using DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Packer, Vagrant
• You automated lots of ‘things’ using Python, Ruby, Bash and/or Powershell
• You do this all the time within AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and other cloud providers
• With a mature approach you worked collaboratively with others as the situation dictates
• All the time maintaining your passion for quality, process-improvement, and customer satisfaction Desirable
•Have a github account and are comfortable contributing back to open source
• Like to measure and alert using CloudWatch, Splunk, SumoLogic, Logstash, Datadog or New Relic
• Know container orchestration with ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
• Familiar with web servers like nginx and httpd
• Understand networks and load balancing
• Have written cloud-formation templates and are comfortable with the concepts
• Can keep data forever using SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Experienced with Cloud Technologies and offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Experienced with Agile, ITIL, security, audit, compliance
1) Technical Interview with a couple of team members
2) A possible technical challenge based on round 1 or straight to 2nd interview which is more of a cultural interview
*** PR or Citizens only
Not suitable for juniors ***