03 8373 9600
18 days ago
Become have partnered up with an international packaging and design studio to build a team and set-up their studio here in Melbourne.
A truly unique opportunity to be part of, you will have influence over the direction this studio will head, working as the 2iC to the newly appointed Creative Director.
What are we looking for?
- A Mid-Senior Designer with experience working within a design studio. FMCG branding/packaging experience is a must.
- Highly conceptual creative capable of articulating through your design methodologies. Your portfolio demonstrates a breadth of experience in packaging architecture (i.e. sketches, scamps).
- You will also be hands-on with finished art, boasting of a high attention to detail. You are truly proud of what you do and will ensure all finished designs are as per standard.
What can we offer?
- Work on big name, global brands, and sink your teeth on smaller projects, helping them break into the market.
- Opportunity to work remotely while the studio is in its infancy - a perfect option for the new parent looking to move back into the job scene.
- The chance to truly have an influence in the direction this studio heads into, from where the studio will be based to the type of clients you will be working with.
- Competitive remuneration - we want the best of the best in the market, the creme of the crop! Sponsorship is also available for the right candidate who is new to Melbourne.
Don't miss this opportunity - send your folio today to email@example.com or call 03 8373 9600 for more information.