A position for a Senior Designer, or a highly talented Mid-weight ready to step into a senior role. This one is for a highly conceptual creative who takes pride in the uniqueness and rebelliousness of their design. You'll work as a leader amongst a team of creative designers and will bring your incredible skills on the tools to lead the team in shaping a distinctive and individual end product, carrying the process from initial brief to the end result. You will be joining an already well-established, international creative agency and will have opportunity to work across an amazing range of clients utilising your unparalleled print and digital skills across branding, typography and campaign design.
The must have's
- A distinctive portfolio showcasing your completely unique and standalone design ability.
- Very strong hands on skills across Adobe Suite, a good understanding of Figma also would be ideal.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in similar agency background would be preferred.
- Oportunity to work on industry leading briefs and clients producing first rate work.
- A salary tailored to match your incredible ability and experience; $100k - $130k + super
- Join an incredibly passionate group who take pride in every part of their work and team.
- Supportive management, hybrid flexibility, WFH and work/life balance.
- Monday lunches provided, great coffee on site!
If this sounds like your kind of gig, please apply with your CV & portfolio. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com
To stay in touch, follow me on Linkedin! https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-modra/