Are you a Senior Designer with experience PowerPoint personation looking for a Studio Management opportunity?
In this client facing role, you'll be responsible for the creative direction of the team’s work, ensuring consistency and creative excellence. You will look after the successful execution and delivery of creative services to the clients, including PowerPoint presentation and design execution.
This role will see you:
- Go to person for the client for all creative requests, becoming their trusted advisor
- Proactively develop new relationships across the account as appropriate
- Establish, develop and maintain long term relationships with key senior stakeholders within the client account – within the Marketing team, Digital Services team, Senior management team and beyond.
- Support the Senior Account Director to meet financial targets – working with the team to ensure profitability
- Act as a role model for the team; lead and motivate
- Autonomously own jobs from start to finish, balancing multiple projects at once – due to the nimble nature of the team getting your hands dirty will be key
- Own design/presentation jobs from start to finish, balancing multiple projects at once – due to the nimble nature of the team getting your hands dirty will be key
- Support client with management of the brand queries & ensure creative cohesiveness
ideally, you will possess:
- At least 7 years’ experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Advanced experience in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent experience in PowerPoint Presentations
- Some exposure to Google Suite