They pride themselves on their agile workforce which is geographically located to meet the needs of an international client base spanning multiple time zones.
Combined, they have a team comprised of excellent skill sets and diverse backgrounds to achieve the best results in today's fast-paced digital landscape.
We are on the hunt for a Tech Lead/Senior Front-End Developer to join this innovated and highly collaborate agency. Working alongside their UX and Design team you will help ensure what is being proposed is technically achievable and best practice from both an eﬀiciency and security perspective.
Ultimately you are responsible for delivering the ﬁnal product. This may mean working alone or with the company’s front end developers and other third party contractors.
You have the skills to communicate effectively and confidently with corporate level clients, and at the same time be able to switch off and be a part of relaxed, yet professional working environment. Your Tech Stack will include React Js, Angular Js, Vue Js, among others and you have experience working with complex custom API integrations.
Your technical experience will be equally important to your Technical Lead/Project Management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in development industry.
- Proven experience as a Lead such as knowledge and understanding of financial literacy.
- High level of professionalism, customer centric approach to solving problems
- Solid technical understanding and experience. Preferably examples of building application using Angular Js.
- Being a technical lead and managing teams as well as writing technical scope documents.
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to think strategically and translate ideas and problems into tangible solutions
- Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You build trust with clients and they can rely on them
- You’re not some who cut corners
- You’re continuously testing
- You’re continuously educating
- You have clear, timely and concise communication
- Great working environment, music always playing and with a very social bunch
- The office dog, who visits on occasion
Only those who are residing in New Zealand with valid working rights and with the matching skill set need to apply.