You will be designing and developing mobile first and responsive digital design solutions that will provide visually compelling digital designs and be user friendly.
The Senior Digital Designer will be part of a collaborative and supportive team of UX researchers, developers, producers and account service as well as Creative Directors.
- Solving, designing and executing web solutions and taking concepts into visual representations, across mock-ups and detailed designs.
- Confident in working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent understanding of site functionality, wireframing, user interfaces, navigation systems and web standards.
- Attend meetings with Account Management and Clients both in studio and off-site. Playing a lead role in digital UX workshops – planning, facilitating and reporting.
- Comfortable with mentoring junior members of the team.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for please get in touch if you have:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a digital agency or studio
- An outstanding portfolio presenting a diverse range of work with experience integrating campaigns in the digital landscape.
- Experience in the Property Marketing industry is desirable.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, Axure and UX capabilities are beneficial.
- Proficiency in front-end development, including HTML5, CSS, SASS is preferable.
Send your CV and folio link showcasing your digital work to Ashley at email@example.com