This company is an integrated digital and brand experience agency with studios in New Zealand, Australia, and Asia that are looking for talented and sharp-eyed developers.
You will be working alongside a team of passionate designers and developers, working on projects for a major client.
This role is for someone who is friendly, has good communication skills, is a team player, and shows initiative. We are looking for someone who can be part of our team and add real value to the project and culture, not just complete tickets. As part of a small team, you will need to be familiar with Agile methodologies and hands-on when it comes to managing your own Jira tickets.
Required development skills:
- SQL and/or NoSQL
- Proficiency in REST APIs and Node.js frameworks (especially Express.js)
- Experience with OAuth2 authentication
- Experience writing testable code and unit/integration tests
- Analytical thinking (especially when it comes to data security and protection)
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Git
- Azure or AWS
- Microservices architecture
- Serverless Framework
- OAuth2 integration with third-party credential stores
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Github Actions
- Being part of a large and successful agency with a focused but relaxed culture
- Opportunity to work remotely must be able to attend the office minimum of 2 days per week
- Working in a friendly studio for collaboration, and from home to get in the zone
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Sane working hours, great coffee and snacks
- World-class Christmas excursions
This is a full-time role, based in Auckland CBD with lots of WHF options.
If the above sounds like you hit 'apply' NOW! or contact Me on LinkedIn, let's connect, and chat further - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tommy-parker-798747192/
*Only those based in New Zealand with valid working rights need to apply.