$110,000 - $130,000 + super
5 months ago
Prime location near Richmond station
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super
Join an independent CX, Data & Digital driving business that solve complex business challenges and craft intelligent, customer-centric digital solutions for over 10 years.
In an amazing team of Developers, Engineers, CX Designers and business managers, you'll be responsible for delivering high quality, best in breed digital solutions that engage customers.
The Senior Front-end Developer works closely with all teams including front-end developers, account managers, project managers, business analysts, CX, back end developers, and the client to make sure that the front-end brief for the project is implemented to both the company and industry best practice standards and ultimately, the client’s satisfaction.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Developer to be more involved in project scoping, solution design, idea generation, code reviews and so much more than just coding.
You'll get to lead by example, offer advice and guidance to other developers and make important decisions whilst adhering to high standards.
• Adhere to WCAG2.0 AA compliance where mandated
• Develop code that has SEO performance in front of mind
• Have high attention to detail on the visual aspects of front-end development
• Identify and address efficiencies in the team by being open to suggest and trial new processes, software, frameworks, etc.
• Assist in quoting for new or existing projects and convey requirements to other team members
• Develop static HTML pages and prototypes based on design concepts
• Provide customer support for our clients with regards to their applications
• Setup, document and ensure compliance across the team to front-end coding standards
• Stay up to date with latest industry trends and innovations and work with the Lead Front-end Developer and Tech Director to bring them into the business where appropriate
• Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements
• Assist other Front-end developers, solve problems, and introduce new technologies and techniques where appropriate
- Healthy work-life balance - flexible hours and working from home options (no full-time remote working though)
- Structured career progression
- A loyal management team who will help you in every way possible
- Variety of clients across government, health & well being, pharmaceutical, property and more!
If this sounds like a bit of you, feel free to apply or contact Georgia - firstname.lastname@example.org