The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with agencies but we are open to talking to people who prepared for agency culture who have a genuine passion for web development, growth-focused and team orientated.
If you have all of that, there are opportunities for you to produce industry-leading websites and web services for big government agencies and organisations - not a lot of other agencies doing this sort of work so a pretty unique opportunity!!
Some of the technologies you'll be using;
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- OOP PHP, and PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii or Symfony
- CMS such as Wordpress and/or Drupal
- Coding best practices - OOP, Design patterns, Data structures etc.
- Git and Github
- Building responsive, cross-platform and cross-browser compatible sites
- Knowledge of W3C standards and WCAG accessibility compliance
- Command line experience in a Linux and/or Mac OS environment
1) Face to Face interview with the Founder and Managing Director, Digital
2) Potential technical challenge (only if we are unsure of your technical capability)
3) Meet & greet with the Development team