They are one of the largest global networks with 61 offices around the world. But are also a small, close-knit agency with an outstanding team culture. Their passion is infectious. They work hard, the occasional late night, but all with the aim of delivering world-class digital work for their clients.
It goes without saying that anyone who is part of their global network you will be mentored, trained and supported.
As the Senior Full Stack Developer in the Melbourne office, you will be responsible for developing an e-commerce website for one of their large retail clients as well as other projects for clients in finance, automotive and FMCG.
There are opportunities work on a variety of different and emerging cloud technologies within a growing team
Skills & Experience;
- Kentico development – must have at least 3 years solid development experience in Kentico ideally version 10+
- Full-stack developer – be able to take designs and convert them into functional pages (VueJS, Angular or ReactJS – highly beneficial)
- Umbraco experience – would be beneficial, if not they can pick it up on the job
- Mobile first mentality
- Continuous learner (personal projects would be beneficial)
1) Technical Interview with the Head of Development
2) Technical Challenge
3) Cultural Interview with some others in the team
Not suitable for;
- People who don't have working rights
- People overseas, we need you in the office
- Junior or Mid Level Developers