While creating products for the brand as well as external clients, this role will offer new challenges day to day and is perfect for someone who is adaptable, loves picking up new technologies, and keeping up to date on emerging trends.
The best fit for this role would be someone who is experienced at juggling multiple projects while budgeting for time and holding themselves accountable to deadlines by using time management systems like Jira, etc.
As an expert in your field, you’ll have a high quality of standards and be able to speak to your QA processes. You should be a confident communicator who is comfortable sharing your ideas and concerns with the internal team, as well as external clients. You must have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users and the ability to collaborate with the entire team at every stage of a product's lifecycle.
- Highly proficient in using PHP, with modern frameworks including Laravel, HapiJS or custom frameworks
- Experience working with WordPress and Node.js.
- Modern HTML to create accessible and SEO friendly pages.
- CSS: SASS to create beautiful and responsive layouts.
- Strong version control skills; i.e. Git, SVN, GitHub.
- Experience with WebSockets services like Pusher.
- Experience with AWS services like SES, SNS, and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experience in using build tools like Webpack
- Agile / Scrum