The ideal candidate has an extremely positive attitude along with a passion for marketing solutions and campaigns. We are looking for someone either based in Melbourne or Sydney and will be remote initially but planning to return on-site in early 2021.
We are looking for some with:
- Experience across various marketing technology applications, specifically in cross channel campaigns (e.g. email, SMS etc.)
- Ability to manage and execute end-to-end campaign process, from developing a brief with a client, through to building campaigns, testing and final send off
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of campaigns implemented including accuracy of information, data process, copy and content
- Strong communicator and time manager
- A degree in Marketing or Multimedia
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in campaign production environment
- Skilled in Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Responsys, etc.
- Adobe Photoshop experience is preferred
What you will do:
- Plan and design solutions for personalised and dynamic cross channel campaigns and programs
- Coordinate and implement changes to existing campaigns and journeys
- Develop and maintain solution and specification documentation
- Make recommendations and improve campaign processes, briefing, technical requirements and execution
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and opportunities to turn into briefs to build campaigns and journeys
- Mentor and train teammates
- Maintain and update skills on key platforms’ releases and enhancements
Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered. If you are interested in this role, please reach out to [email protected] Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted.