To be successful for this role, you will be a Senior, Lead or even Principal who is passionate about this type of work and is ideally involved in the community and constantly learning & growing.
You’ll get access to career development opportunities and support in a fun culture that offers flexibility around working.
Expertise and Experience
• DevOps & Cloud evangelist - automation and code is what you do
• Experienced systems wrangler for *nix
• You want to use your experience in environments that follow DevOps principles
• You have good working knowledge of, and experience in using DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Packer, Vagrant
• You automated lots of ‘things’ using Python, Ruby, Bash and/or Powershell
• You do this all the time within AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and other cloud providers
• With a mature approach you worked collaboratively with others as the situation dictates
• All the time maintaining your passion for quality, process-improvement, and customer satisfaction
• Have a github account and are comfortable contributing back to open source
• Like to measure and alert using CloudWatch, Splunk, SumoLogic, Logstash, Datadog or New Relic
• Know container orchestration with ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
• Familiar with web servers like nginx and httpd
• Understand networks and load balancing
• Have written cloud-formation templates and are comfortable with the concepts
• Can keep data forever using SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Experienced with Cloud Technologies and offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Experienced with Agile, ITIL, security, audit, compliance
If this sounds like you, please contact georgia@Becomemelbourne.com.au or click apply to find out more.