One of Melbourne's hottest creative agencies is on the hunt for a Social Media Manager to join the team.
Working closely with the agency's strategy director, this is a unique opportunity to work with some of Australia's biggest retail brands. The role itself is broad, and spans content strategy, development, creative direction and amplification through paid campaigns.
What do we have to offer?
- Opportunity to grow rapidly. We invest in our people and will work with you and making the best you.
- Be part of one of the most collaborative teams around. Culture is key in this agency, and it shows!
- Flexible working hours available for the right person. The agency leaders trust in their staff to deliver on their work.
What will you be doing?
- Be the account lead on the agency's most profitable clients. The ability to nurture relationships is important for this role.
- Managing strategic responses to briefs for 'always on' content and seasonal campaigns.
- Creative direction of photo and video shoots.
- Amplifying brand awareness through organic and paid campaigns. This means that the ability to manage budgets for paid campaigns would be essential.
Sound like you?
Send us your CV today on email@example.com for a confidential chat. Please note: only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered.