Senior Software Developer / Senior Backend Developer
$130,000 - $170,000 + Super (Depending on experience)
Awesome CBD location
Fancy building a platform that helps leading banks and insurers to harness the explosive growth of data and incorporate that into the decision processes across the customer lifecycle?
This companies external data platform allows customers to explore and integrate new data more rapidly and gain a 360-degree view of data usage within their organizations.
With offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Melbourne, you'll get an opportunity to work with globally distributed teams and asynchronous communication methods.
Being the most Senior Developer in the team and one of the first hires, you'll be responsible for leading the development on several key projects for household APAC names. We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, a passionate developer and problem solver who can get stuck into some complex systems. As the team is rapidly growing, there is plenty of exciting opportunities ahead for someone who wants to advance their career.
- 5 years+ Full-stack or Backend development experience in Node.js (including some frameworks like Express etc.
- API integration experience including Swagger definitions
- Strong exposure to AWS products (EC2 / ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, S3)
- Familiar with CI/CD, and managing deployment pipelines, using TravisCI primarily.
- Strong Git experience including branching & PR workflows (e.g. git-flow)
- 2+ years React & Redux experience
- Terraform experience
- Banking / Consultancy experience
- Any Certifications (Cloud, Coursera etc)
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
- Put your own mark on the process
- Be a part of the exploding external data ecosystem
- Join an established fast growth data technology business
- Collaborative work culture
- Fantastic office location with Coffee & Tea, Free Beer, Kombucha, Breakfast on Monday + lots of other treats and perks!
For more info, please contact Georgia Hart - email@example.com / 0420 489928