CAUTION! Working at a start-up is not for everyone...
You need to be an independent adaptable learner, as rigid operations make way for unpredictable challenges. Often you'll work on tasks outside of your job description, so you can say goodbye to stability and process.
Do you thrive in an unpredictable high-growth environment?
Are sick of working with pre-established roadmaps?
Do you want to work alongside founders and make a direct impact on company and product?
Do you want to learn skills that go beyond adding experience to your CV?
Then take this chance to join an exciting start-up who are backed by some of the biggest names in the fin-tech industry with huge amounts of funding. Be part of an agile team where your contribution will make a real impact, empowering small businesses across Australia.
You will join a highly collaborative team where ideas are shared and preconceptions are challenged. You will learn to be a big picture thinker who looks beyond ridged software design specifications and strives towards successful user outcomes.
- Must be proficient in ReactJS, NodeJS, Mongodb, GraphSQL, PostgreSQL
- Must be experienced working in an agile environment - be comfortable sharing ideas in a highly collaborative and iterative environment.
- Must have experience designing, developing, and deploying microservices.
- Must be able to understand intended outcomes and design solutions to achieve these desired outcomes, without a pre-existing technical document.
- You should have a strong understanding of asynchronous or reactive programming techniques and associated patterns.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV + portfolio (if applicable)