$120,000 - $150,000 + Super
about 1 month ago
This small but powerful product company are at the forefront of WiFi management and have built a software platform that bundles complementary features and functionality from commodity hardware and software vendors to deliver single pane of glass interface relevant and palatable to businesses of all sizes and skill set.
They put all of their effort into two things: making better systems and providing the best support they can for our clients. When they're not buried in the design and build process or talking someone through the latest system, they’re probably reading up on technology developments or hatching ideas over table tennis.
So, if you’re a Senior Software Engineer that enjoys complex problem-solving, is self-motivated and determined, then they want to have a conversation about how you can help them to continue creating outstanding experiences for the global customers.
Using Vue.JS, severless Node, MySQL, Redis, Docker & Kubernetes, you’ll;
- develop front-end code for their single-page applications
- back-end code in Node, MySQL, Redis and more
- Develop automated tests
- Participate in code reviews, technical discussions, brown bags, retrospectives and stand-ups - They welcome any engineers interested in leading the improvement and design of the system across the stack.
There is of course budget for training, conferences and up-skilling as well as a flexible work schedule, collaboration, plenty of career progression opportunities and a chance to develop a world-class platform that is used by some of the biggest global brands!
For a chance to find out more;
03 8373 9600
*Must have rights to work in Australia
*Not suitable for Junior/Grads
1) Hour chat with the CTO to get to know each other
2) Technical challenge to be done from home
3) Technical interview with CTO / Meeting with the CEO
SAL: $120,000 - $150,000 + Super