We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join an innovative platform that is designed to provide all ranges of clients, from commercial to retail, a one-stop service for all their property needs.
This seamless technological realm is a cutting-edge technology, VR and AI, coupled with decades of experience.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for their suite of digital assets.
- Developing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the digital platform.
- Carrying out specific renderings and visual design and process design according to prototype (including primary and secondary interface stylisation, web page layout, icon designs, etc.)
- Optimising existing user interface designs.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Hold a degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 3-8 years experience of mobile or web mobile design experience
- Must have a strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities.
- Familiar with Web, iOS, Android UI design rules
- Good understanding of international UI design specifications
- Ability to communicate with other departments and direct any artistic and/or technical changes
- Proficient in PS, AI, ID, XD (better with C4D, AE, etc.)
- Salary negotiable on experience $90k - $120k + Super
- Work for a well established organisation and have fun in the office
- Growing team who love to help and develop your skills
- Hybrid role
- Melbourne CBD
For a full JD email your resume and folio to email@example.com or call on 1800 934 012.