We are looking for confident and enthusiastic self-starter's who aren't afraid to put forward innovative ideas. You’ll have the ability to work on a vast array of different projects and explore new frameworks and tools.
You'll be involved in the entire web development process; from inception to deployment and will play an integral role in consulting, developing and maintaining projects for a mixture of clients.
What technology will you use?
Please note, we don't expect you to have experience with everything but at least be open to learning.
- PHP and MySQL
- HTML5 / CSS3 expertise and responsive design skills
- WordPress / Woocommerce
- PHP frameworks (Laravel)
- Unix systems and Bash
- Networking and web servers (Apache, Nginx)
- An open and diverse culture where you're ideas are heard
- Awesome location close to public transport, Botanical Gardens and South Melbourne/CBD
- Competitive salary and benefits (yearly salary reviews)
- Support & Training
1) 15 Minute phone screen with the Managing Director
2) Technical challenge to be done from home (no more than 1-2 hours)
3) Face to Face Interview with the team