$55,000 - $85,000
2 months ago
SEO Project Manager/ AM (Performance Marketing)
Second to none eCommerce focused Organic Search (SEO) Agency based in Melbourne is looking for SEO Project Manager/ AM to join their team.
You will be working in a growing company that only works with big brands and market leaders in their industry. My client continuously invests in research & development of new technologies and new aspects of Online Marketing & Branding. This allows them to provide the Australian Market with the latest White-Hat solutions and technology required to increase their position as a Market Leader & Online Authority in their industry, through Websites, Branding, Social & Digital Advertising.
Who are you?
• Highly Motivated, Self Driven, with Great Communication Skills.
• Friendly, Enthusiastic and A Desire For Digital Knowledge.
• Passionate about YOUR client’s success & making sure they get results.
What you will be doing?
• Make sure the clients GET MORE business & Actually CARE about the Clients.
• Managing a portfolio of clients throughout their campaign, from understanding more about their business to aligning their platforms to better connect with their customers.
• Proactively finding areas for improvement and making recommendations to your clients.
• Ensure client success through our methodology while upskilling yourself through first hand experience.
What you must have to apply for this role?
• 2 Year+ Digital Marketing Experience or Similar Fields.
• Various Marketing Channels Exposure (SEO, Adwords, PLA, Social, Display, Comparison Websites, Referral Networks).
• Clients Relations Building & HIGHEST Level of Customer Service. Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
• The desire to be part of a great team.
If you are passionate about the digital world, have experience in SEO & Account Management and want to be part of the leaders in the game send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8373 9600.
SAL: $85,000 (flex for the right candidate)