80-90k package DOE
15 days ago
Full-service boutique agency with global group backing are expanding their team given recent client wins, and are looking for a technical SEO expert!
The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years experience focusing specifically on SEO campaigns with a CRO or web development background being favourable.
• Own the strategic vision for SEO for agency clients, including onsite technical and offsite marketing strategies.
• Strategy, research, audits, competitor and keyword analysis and presenting to clients.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve results.
• Make data and results digestible and share campaign success with clients on a regular basis.
• Support the sales process, including participating in meetings with prospective clients, and supporting proposals and pitches.
• 3-5+ years experience working as a technical SEO campaign manager with an in-depth understanding of how search engines work and how websites should be optimised to draw quality organic traffic
• Proficient in Google Analytics, and have experience extracting meaningful insights from various data sets.
• Experience improving the user experience of a website, driving a better conversion rate, and running A/B tests.
• Analytical mind and strong attention to detail.
• Experience with SEO software (Moz, Ahrefs, BrightLocal, Screaming Frog etc.)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and confident when presenting your views.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
• Passion digital marketing as a whole.
This business prides itself on its work/life balance and has a core focus on growing the fun, inspirational culture that they have developed so far.
If you are interested in working in great work environment and want to become part of a growing, reputable, global agency - please send your CV through to Lauren at email@example.com
Ref No. SY8407