I am looking for an experienced CX / Service Designer for a really exciting permanent role..
2 global organisations have recently joined forces to create a subsidiary entity with one goal in mind, provide solutions to problems currently affecting millions of Australians via a brand new offering that includes a custom tech platform.
This greenfield business has a product and a goal in sight, all that’s missing is you, a Service/CX Designer with the vision and insight to ensure that the end result is palatable for consumers in today’s market.
As the only Service/CX Designer in the business, you will be working closely with the Head of Product & CX, where your primary focus is to design and implement product/marketing solutions, alongside stakeholders and customers, to facilitate the success of products from concept to launch and beyond.
Key responsibilities include:
- Service blueprinting, journey mapping, and personas.
- Supporting marketing efforts and service delivery.
- Testing through research as a means of validating new products and services, plus improving existing products and services.
- Continually optimise products post launch.
- Collaborate closely with BA’s, developers, Product Owners and stakeholders, leading research and iterating solution design.
- Focus on generating positive experiences with the overall organization/brand, across various products and services associated with the company.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, with a solid portfolio / case studies
- Deep understanding of customer centric design.
- UX background with comprehensive experience in research, prototyping, and testing.
- Candidate should be familiar with a range of prototyping tools.
- Visual Design skills are essential.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to hold workshops and interact closely with stakeholders.
- Keep up with the latest technologies and design trends.
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced working environment.
Please apply with an updated CV, and current portfolio / case studies.