This role is more than managing the company’s social media channels, you will be responsible for creating engaging content, so Adobe Creative Suite skills are critical.
As the Social and Content Executive you will be able to shoot and aren’t afraid to jump in front of the camera to test and explain new products.
The Social Media and Content Executive will constantly have their finger on the trigger, able to think quickly and manage various projects at once. You will act as the brand guardian, creative and full of ideas.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage each of the company’s social media channels and all content that goes across each channel and the website (YouTube, eDM’s and Social)
- Strategic planning, development, and reporting for all social media content
- Using Mailchimp create and build out eDM’s
- Blog writing
- Reaching out to publications with articles
- Manage reporting tools and track results of posts including boosting posts when required
- Experience managing social media campaigns from end to end including strategy
- Experience creating and shooting content
- Strong writing skills
- Keen interest in the beauty industry
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communications skills both internally and externally with stakeholders
- Experience with strategic amplification strategies
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with the Australian social media landscape including bloggers, influencers, celebrities, and models is a must