- Ruby on Rails
(I’m willing to speak to people without this experience who are willing to learn but you need 2+ years Development experience in other languages)
- Collaborative & supportive team
- Technical Leads that will help drive quality throughout projects
- Continuous learning
- A manager who will leave you to get the job done, the way you want to do it (no red tape, no micromanagement)
- Encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas
- Flexible hours (even remote working options), ping-pong table, funky offices, lunch every Friday, east to get to location, free training
This entirely independent product company, is continuing to grow and looking for Software Engineers with either Ruby and/or React experience to join their intelligent team of 30 in Melbourne city fringe.
You’ll get to work with passionate Developers, Product Managers, BAs and UX Designers who just love what they do. No big egos, no such thing as a silly mistake or dumb question - just people who are constantly striving to improve, learn and build awesome products.
This role will suit someone who is mid-level looking to transition into a Senior role (we also won’t say no to good Seniors looking for a change).
You’ll be able to get involved in tech discussions, give your input/ideas and help with the future growth of this product (which is to go global!)
*NOT SUITABLE FOR JUNIORS - they already have enough!*
*MUST HAVE RIGHTS TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA*
*MUST BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA - There are remote working options but not for people overseas*
For more information, please click apply or contact Georgia;
- 03 8373 9600