03 8373 9600
10 months ago
What will you be doing?
You will be at the helm of brand and digital projects, driving the success of one of their largest and most innovative accounts, and extend across a range of blue chip organizations and innovative start ups.
Working closely with all part of the business you will plan and implement strategy and content led campaigns factoring in a range of organic and paid social channels.
You will be client facing, and be responsible for ensuring time is spent nurturing relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
The successful candidate will also be driving new business alongside the business directors, mentor your team and encourage growth internally.
What will your day to day look like?
● Form perspectives that influence future products, programs, or campaigns.
● Lead the development of new business proposals.
● Engage existing clients to expand the remit of the agency or create a new project opportunities.
● Help clients build a business case to gain internal support for new projects.
● Guide clients when they are unsure about where a new product or piece of technology is best employed.
● Define business goals and performance metrics.
● Facilitate client workshops and meetings.
● Turn workshop outcomes into actionable development roadmaps.
● Conduct stakeholder and customer research interviews.
● Create experience maps or high-level CX touchpoint architecture.
● Manipulate and interpret data to produce reports and generate insights.
● Design and develop bespoke data dashboards for automated reporting.
● Work with Design to quickly ideate product concepts, identify user journeys, map customer needs.
● Work with Production to review requirements and prioritise project delivery.
● Review Studio output to ensure it fits the brief.
● Develop and execute content amplification plans.
● Oversee content development and traffic ads as required.
● Define CRM data structures.
● Plan and build marketing automation journeys.
What are we looking for?
Leadership experience is crucial, as this person will be overseeing a team of strategists as the most senior member (alongside the directors).
The Strategy Lead is expected to stay relevant within their discipline and should be familiar with the following platforms:
● Facebook Power Editor / Ads Manager
● Google Analytics
● YouTube Analytics
● Hubspot / Salesforce or equivalent email EDM platforms
● Google AdWords capability will be highly regarded
You must have come from an agency background and understands systems and processes when it comes to creative delivery.
$110-115k + super (flexible for the right candidate).