11 days ago
Offering an end to end solution for clients including strategy & planning, creative, content, events, marketing/advertising technology, social & digital solutions. This agency works with some of the most recognised brands in Australia cover a broad range of specialisms main them very much a one stop service agency.
Currently they are looking for a gun Production Manager, someone who has extensive experience overseeing multiple projects at any one time, someone who is confident, a trouble shooter and capable of engaging with our closely-knit team and clients.
Due to recent restructure this exciting opportunity has arisen and is new to the structure of the management team. This role, predominantly, will require you to bridge gaps between all departments, set up more effective ways of communications and work flow.
Ideally, you will possess the following skills and abilities:
· 5+ years’ experience as an existing studio Traffic or Production Manager within a reputable integrated agency
· Previous experience in setting up agency processes
· Experience developing pricing grids and matrix’s
· Problem solving capabilities
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Proficient computer literacy and experience
Apply now by emailing your CV to Jonny at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No SY8329