3 months ago
Our client is an established full service digital agency on the look out for a Technical Producer with over 3+ years experience combining digital production, project management and client liaison skills whilst working on large scale, complex web applications.
You will manage and provide a hands on approach to the end-to-end strategic production process for digital projects including coordinating marketing plans, developer management, project management, delivery and lifecycle maintenance.
- Experience working in Sitcore, Umbraco, Wordpress and Drupal or similar CMS systems.
- Experience in ticketing workflow systems (such as Asana and Basecamp).
- Experience training and managing offshore web developement teams
- Managed and delivered projects within scope, timeline, budget and of quality
- Ability to set & manage priorities, especially time management & task scheduling
- Good analytical, evaluative & problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- A good understanding of digital technologies (web and mobile).
- A good understanding of UX practices.
- Experience in online compliance and best practice, online and mobile user experience and social media tools.
This role would be terrific for someone with prior commercial web development experience who is looking to step into a management role.
Apply now by emailing your CV to Brian at email@example.com
Ref No. SY8444