03 8373 9600
5 months ago
One of Melbourne's highest performing creative agencies is searching for a Traffic Manager to join their ranks!
Working on-site in their modern, open plan studio, you will be work closely with the Creative Director, and collaborate with a dedicated team of designers, account management and production teams on a wide range of clients with a broad scope of work.
What will you be doing?
Who are we looking for?
- Scheduling jobs and managing them through various stages of development.
- Making sure tasks are completed on time and per budget.
- Planning resources and prioritising tasks according to short and long term deadlines.
- Maintaining and building a constant pool of freelancers and supplier partners.
- Quality assurance ensuring all deliverables are per brief and specs.
What can we offer you?
- Someone with existing experience in a Project Manager, Traffic Manager or Studio Manager position in an agency environment.
- Experience in integrated campaign production across print, digital photography and video will be highly regarded.
- Background in design and hands-on finished art skills would be a bonus!
- A self-motivated person with excellent time management skills. Someone capable of working efficiently and effectively in our fast-paced studio.
- A self-motivated, creative thinker with an eye for detail. Strong organisational and communication skills are a must.
- A positive, team focused can-do-attitude and great initiative is key to the role.
- Open plan, bright, modern studio space in the heart of Melbourne.
- Parking and public transport close by.
- Friendly, diverse and inclusive team
Sound like you? Send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered. Unfortunately we cannot offer visa sponsorship.
$70-80k incl. super