$80,000 - $85,000
about 1 year ago
This is a fully integrated agency with an expansive array of campaigns across a variety of industries. The company has recently won several new accounts, specifically within the FMCG category and thus are looking for a talented TV Planner/Buyer to join this innovative media agency and juggle a number of exciting campaigns.You will have a huge opportunity to showcase your skills across offline media.
• Media planning and buying across mainly TV, but also video, radio, print, OOH with exposure and integration with online channels.
• Build and develop solid and influential relationships with stakeholders. Develop a deep understanding of your client's category to have an enhanced understanding of their communication needs.
• Work in partnership with internal specialists to create market leading strategies and timely campaign deliveries.
• Take the time to learn about your colleagues discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in media, developing a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
• Manage the project timeline and workload for each campaign.
• Directly responsible for Revenue/profitability of clients campaigns. Requirements:
• 2+ years experience in Australian TV media buying coming from an agency background.
• Proficiency with standard TV buying tools: BMD/BCC, OzTAM, Roy Morgan, Nielsen, TV map, Schedulizer, Spotlight Ebiquity Portal, etc
• Strong client & campaign management experience from taking briefs to managing expectations.
• Experience liaising with media owners and negotiating the best value for your clients campaigns.
• Good presentation skills and confident in client meetings.
• Dynamic personality with ability to work across different areas of multi campaigns.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for learning and development. You will have the opportunity to learn from your team and relevant specialists in order to continue your development and grow your experience across integrated marketing campaigns.
For more information please send your CV through to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org