This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to expand on their leadership skills and is looking for work in a digital agency environment alongside the design, development & UX teams to create fantastic results for key clients:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Plan and conduct workshops
- Plan and conduct user testing
- Collaborate across the research, UX, design & development teams to ensure a cohesive approach to every project.
- Assess research outcomes and determine key findings
- Create based on research and data findings
- Design high-fidelity wireframes/prototypes that align with project strategy and research findings
Ideal experience and skillset:
- Confident experience working as a UX Designer with the ability to demonstrate experience managing digital projects end to end.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain clearly design ideas
- Ability to establish and understand client needs and requirements to execute design strategy
- Solid problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and in a team.
In return, you will work for an agency that is forward-thinking and has seen consistent growth for the last 12 months.
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you then please send your resume & up to date folio. (Please note, applications without a folio will not be able to be considered.)
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. Successful applications will need to be able to travel to Sydney, Australia.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com