You’ll be accountable for using your knowledge of global trends and implement best practice where possible but also able to think outside of the box to create useful, meaningful designs, using all sorts of creative means necessary; sketches, wireframes, storyboards, design workshops, prototypes, wireframes - whatever it takes to get the job done.
- 3+ Years of UX experience
- Familiar with UCD (User Centred Design)
- eCommerce experience would be a big bonus
- Experience working with large teams
- Comfortable working with constraints of existing product set, project budgets, business goals - not afraid to challenge the status quo or bring new ideas to the table.
- Willingness to lead and be led
- Great communication skills
Free Car Parking
Lots of discounts for lots of brands!
For a chance to find out more, click apply or contact Georgia@BecomeMelbourne.com.au