One of the fastest growing agencies in the marketing world is looking for mid-level Web Developers with Wordpress experience to join them and work with the Development & SEO team to actively solve client problems. A chance for you to be responsible for all things Dev related and really advance your career.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working autonomously in an environment where you're giving time to develop new tools to help other arms of the business. You'll have access to all the training materials but also have a Senior team to provide guidance. There is a bi-weekly hackathon, allowing you to contribute to the development of self-directed teammates to make the whole agencies lives easier.
You'll be an enthusiastic self-starter who has the initiative to solve problems on your own before seeking the help of others (although, help is always on hand!)
What you will be expected to do;
- Convert designs into fully responsive websites.
- Develop themes for CMS's - mainly WordPress, Shopify & Magento but sometimes others.
- Communicate technical issues to Account Managers to resolve client problems.
- Be hands-on with theme and plugin development with HTML, CSS, PHP and JS.
- Use Photoshop to convert PSDs into HTML.
- Comfortable with basic server management - database creation, migrating sites and managing DNS settings.
- Agency experience is a must - you must be able to keep up with the fast-pace of the agency and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - don't be afraid to ask questions!
- HTML, CSS/SASS
- Knowledge of PHP
- Wordpress (including theme and plug-in development)
- Advanced custom fields (ACF)
- Shopify experience
- REST API
- Google Analytics/GTM
*Not suitable for remote working
*Preferably people who don't require sponsorship
Stage 1) 30 minute phone call with the People & Culture Manager to talk about the company culture, the role and a bit about you
Stage 2) 2 hour face to face interview with the Head of Development & the People and Culture Manager
Stage 3) 30 minute interview with the Founder to find out what you want to achieve in your career to ensure it is aligned with what they can offer you
For more information, click apply or email email@example.com