Want to work on exciting projects in a forward-thinking web and mobile agency in the vibrant part of Auckland's CBD.
This agency services clients nationwide as well as abroad and is looking for a mid-level WordPress Developer to join them and work with the Development team to actively solve client problems. A chance for you to be responsible for all things Dev-related and really advance your career.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working autonomously in an environment where you're giving time to develop new tools to help other arms of the business.
You'll be an enthusiastic self-starter who has the initiative to solve problems on your own before seeking the help of others (although, help is always on hand!)
What you will be expected to do:
- Convert designs into fully responsive websites.
- Develop themes for CMS's - mainly WordPress.
- Communicate technical issues to Account Managers to resolve client problems.
- Be hands-on with theme and plugin development with HTML, CSS, PHP and JS.
- Use Photoshop to convert PSDs into HTML.
- Comfortable with basic server management
- 3+ years of experience
- SEO Knowledge
- Knowledge of PHP
- WordPress (including theme and plug-in development) specifically Elementor
- You must be able to keep up with the fast-pace of the agency and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - don't be afraid to ask questions!
- HTML, CSS/SASS
- Shopify experience
- REST API
- Google Analytics/GTM
If the above sounds like you and you'd like to learn more about the agency hit 'APPLY' now!
*Not suitable for Juniors
*Not suitable for remote working
*People who are based in New Zealand only Only those based in NZ with the relevant working rights need to apply