This agency services clients nationwide as well as abroad and is looking for a Senior WordPress Developer to join them and work with the Development team to actively solve client problems.
As our Senior WordPress Developer, you would be responsible for creating and maintaining the company's WordPress websites. With a strong and in-depth knowledge of the WordPress framework as well as the latest workflow processes.
Your day-to-day will include working alongside the Digital Project Manager as well as WordPress Support Developer, finding solutions maintenance requests while taking part in the planning of the web projects. You will also bring your strong communication skills to the table along with excellent development estimation skills ensuring a high degree of accuracy and risk mitigation.
- WordPress development (f/e and b/e)
- Woo-commerce development
- Stripe e-commerce integration
- Website development
- HTML Email development
- Responsive Website Optimisation
- Custom Plugin creation and Maintenance
- GitHub & Version Control Principles
- DNS and WordPress Environment Configuration
- You know how to call and work with data obtained from external APIs
- Hands off tools such as Zeplin.
- Great working environment, music always playing and with a very social bunch
- The office dog, who visits on occasion
*Not suitable for Juniors
**Only those based in NZ with the relevant working rights need to apply
***Those with the matching skill set need to apply