The successful candidate will be comfortable with working autonomously across the entire development phase from receiving the design assets, front and back end development, bug resolution, server set-up and deployment.
- Both front-end and back-end development of WordPress websites
- Building EDMs both as HTML and within platforms such as MailChimp and Campaign Monitor
- Completing all front-end development to a high visual standard with excellent attention to detail
- CRM integration including Salesforce
- Investigate and resolve bugs/technical issues
- Host server configuration
- Deployments to both Staging and Production environments
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to independently problem-solve, researching solutions, test and then implement
- Must be experienced in developing bespoke WordPress themes including backend and front-end development. ACF knowledge is a bonus.
- Good general WordPress knowledge including general knowledge of the WordPress ecosystem and plugins (not just theme development)
- Experience with git workflows (Github/bitbucket)
- Experienced in EDM builds, HTML Email coding methodology and Mailchimp & Campaign Monitor platforms
- Experience with VPS hosting and DNS