We’re looking for a mid-weight WordPress developer with a minimum of 2 years of agency experience to support our growing digital team in Melbourne.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with working autonomously across the entire development phase from receiving the design assets, front and back end development, bug resolution, server set-up and deployment. This is a temp to perm opportunity with a perm part-time outlook.
- Both front-end and back-end development of WordPress websites
- Building EDMs both as HTML and within platforms such as MailChimp and Campaign Monitor
- Completing all front-end development to a high visual standard with excellent attention to detail
- CRM integration including Salesforce
- Investigate and resolve bugs/technical issues
- Host server configuration
- Deployments to both Staging and Production environments
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to independently problem-solve, research solutions, test and then implement
- Must be experienced in developing bespoke WordPress themes including backend and front-end development. ACF knowledge is a bonus.
- Good general WordPress knowledge including general knowledge of the WordPress ecosystem and plugins (not just theme development)
- Experience with git workflows (Github/bitbucket)
- Experienced in EDM builds, HTML Email coding methodology and Mailchimp & Campaign Monitor platforms
- Experience with VPS hosting and DNS