There are many things to consider when using a freelancer for your design studio or agency. In this article, we outline the excellent benefits of using a freelancer and how they can be of great value to your business.
1. More economical –Think about this, your typical full-time employee may work the standard 8-5 day, but have you considered how many hours they are “actually” working? All those coffee breaks, amount of times active on social media or just socialising!). While there are benefits of a highly sociable workplace, on the contrary when you hire a freelancer, you are billed specifically for the time they are actually working on your projects.
2. More office-space friendly –there is a rising trend for many workplaces to offer the flexibility and freedom of ‘work from home’ arrangement. With this in mind, many freelancers are very open to work from home on their own device. This frees up office space, and overhead costs on your company, while still tapping into their skill set externally.
3. More efficiency –When you bring in a freelancer into your business, they come in with a specific skills and expertise tailored to your project, adding incredible value for money. They generally get the job done in much less time than your permanent staff who may be juggling multiple tasks and meetings day-in day-out.
4. More fresh and buzzing creativity –Bringing in new ideas into your business is vital. The digital landscape is rapidly changing and ever evolving. Freelancers bring in a wealth of new knowledge and new technological skillset that can be of great importance to your team. What’s more to love? Sharing is caring!
5. More better quality work– Freelancers are really busy people and often they may be juggling a number of projects at the same time for various clients. But one thing for certain, they have a high level of quality control and a great eye for detail. They know what your competitors are doing and they will constantly strive to do better. After all, they want to build rapport with you and of course, maintain repeat business.
At become, we have built a reputation of outstanding freelance candidates, from Account Managers to Designers to Producers and Copywriters, you name it, we’ve got it! Considering hiring a freelancer for your job? Speak to one of our expert consultants today.