About The Company
Our client is a fast-growing full-service creative agency who are currently searching for a passionate Account Director to join their team.
They pride themselves on understanding their client's objectives and aim to exceed them in every aspect from concept through to roll out.
Their client base consists of a broad range of industries including FMCG, automotive, retail, travel, government, health and lifestyle.
About The Role
Working with the client services team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing client's projects from ideation through to execution. You will also manage a small account service team and be confident briefing and working with creatives.
The projects can vary from strategic and integrated campaign roll out, content creation, social media assets, website development and VM rollout. You will need to work collaboratively with the team while also helping clients realise their full potential through marketing, media and design strategies.
- Relevant experience in a marketing/advertising role within an agency (or similar)
- Excellent management skills across budgeting, clients, planning, time and briefing
- Experience leading and managing a small team
- Effective communication towards all team members, stakeholders of all levels and suppliers
- Strong understanding of social media and digital platforms
- Ability to manage multiple fast-moving campaigns at the same time
Perks Of The Role
- Be supported by well-resourced creative and client service teams
- Flexible work model to support work-life balance
- Exposure to an impressive client portfolio
- Opportunities for growth and development
Want to find out more? Call Georgia Barr on 1800 934 012 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.