About The Company
Our client is a diverse and fully-integrated agency in Sydney who are looking to grow the team as they experience a period of growth. They are a team of talented creative thinkers who work on an impressive portfolio of clients across FMCG, alcohol, luxury fashion and government.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Account Manager to work on some exciting projects within a supportive and creative network.
About The Role
In this role you will be running projects end-to-end, as well as being the main point of contact for your valued clients to make sure everything is operating as smooth and as efficiently as possible.
You will be a solid multi-tasker with the ability to handle multiple projects at any one time in a cool, calm and collected manner. Strong communication skills are a must as you build and maintain connections with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Relevant marketing / advertising experience across shopper marketing, consumer promotions and ATL brand campaigns (highly regarded)
- Experience with handling project feedback from clients, processing and synthesising information into straight forward creative debriefs.
- Strong communication (written / verbal) and project management skills
- Self-motivated and driven team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Confident with building positive relationships
Perks of the Role
- Regular WFH days
- Social events with the whole team
- Strong focus on mentoring, training and development
- Attractive salary package
This is just a sample of the roles we have at the moment so feel free to reach out for a confidential chat today!