02 9699 9566
12 days ago
You will be supporting with the delivery of exciting integrated projects, be involved in brief development and ensure deadlines are adhered to from start to finish. Your role will vary day to day and you will be responsible for key client-services tasks. This includes liaising with clients, reporting, quoting, budgetting and meeting agendas. Part of your role, will be to collaborate with client partners and creatives as well as maintaining internal systems whilst reporting in to the Senior Account Director.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have at least 1 years prior experience in a SAM role within an agency
• Ideally integrated agency experience, however not essential
• Have demonstrated project management experience
• Be a strategic thinker
• Strong relationship builder
• Be able to handle challenges and able to problem solve effectively
• Able to display a great deal of confidence
• Be an excellent communicator with solid writing skills
• Be highly driven and have a talent for building credibility
If the above sounds like you, apply now with your CV now.