About the Agency
Our client a Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a Business Development Manager that has contacts or has recently worked within enterprise level clients. The agency is well resourced with a team of 35 both here and across the globe and focus on insight driven work backed by data.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify new opportunities, new markets, new clients and partnerships or products and services.
- Develop growth strategies and plans, identifying business strengths and customer need.
- Write and present proposals to potential and new customers using exisiting assets (there is a full design agency/team behind you).
- Understand the strength of our agency size and model and be able to express this to new and existing clients.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements.
- Good understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and how they work together (SEO, SEM, Social and Google Ads, remarketing and retargeting, eDMs and marketing automation.
- Connections agency-side and client-side within large businesses that use most of the previously mentioned touch points.
- Be able to advise and work with stakeholders at different levels of seniority.
- Understand the value of agency work and how long things take and what they are worth.
- Be a nice human that likes to get work done, either from home or in the office.
- Salary is value driven, performance bonuses and commission all up for discussion.
- Our client understands that people are inspired by different rewards when it comes to their roles so compensation is dependent on personal goals and drivers.
- The office is located in the south east suburbs which might be close to home for you.
Want to find out more? Apply at the link, call Adrian Harris on 0401338866 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a full Job Description and a confidential chat about this and other roles across Marketing, Media and Communications.